Lanterman Auditorium is an 812 seat full-service auditorium available for public use and includes a rehearsal room, male and female dressing rooms with adjoining bathrooms, and on-site parking. The Auditorium is one of the most affordable venues in the region compared to nearby cities. It can be a wonderful venue for your play, musical performance, graduation ceremony, meeting/workshop, etc.
The Auditorium has three staffers, Auditorium Manager and two technicians who are dedicated to ensuring your event is a great success. The venue is a gem of the community with a long history not only in its name but community shows/graduations which it has hosted.
he auditorium stage is 34′ wide by 24′ deep from behind the main curtain, and 9′ of the stage in front of the main curtain to the edge of the stage. The vertical opening height is 15’6″.
The Auditorium is owned by the La Cañada Unified School District and operated by the City under a joint-use agreement.
Organizations must provide a certificate of liability insurance with minimum liability limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence naming the City of La Cañada Flintridge as a certificate holder.
Lanterman Auditorium is located at 4491 Cornishon Avenue in La Cañada Flintridge.
To reserve the Lanterman Auditorium, Check Availability then submit an Inquiry Form below.
Important Notes Regarding Availability:
- Minimum of 15 days before the first day of use required for all applications.
- We are currently accepting requests until end of December 2020. Application beyond December 2020 will be rejected without a response.
- Availability subject to change without notice.
- Reservation requests do not constitute confirmation nor a guarantee of the venue.
- A Signed contract serves as the only confirmation of a reservation.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Unless approved by the City, a minimum two-hour gap is required between each reservation. For example, if the calendar shows “Busy” until 4 PM, you may submit a request starting from 6 PM.
CANCELLATIONS/REQUEST FOR REFUNDS
Lanterman Auditorium cancellation guidelines are as followed:
- With 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 100% of deposit refunded
- With less than 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 50% of deposit refunded
- With less than 5 days prior written cancellation notice received: no refund