Organizations must provide a certificate of liability insurance with minimum liability limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence naming the City of La Cañada Flintridge as a certificate holder.
Lanterman Auditorium is located at 4491 Cornishon Avenue in La Cañada Flintridge.
To reserve the Lanterman Auditorium, create an account on ActiveLCF then submit a reservation request. From ActivLCF you can check the auditorium’s availability.
Important Notes Regarding Availability:
- Minimum of 20 days before the first day of use required for all applications.
- Availability subject to change without notice.
- Reservation requests do not constitute confirmation nor a guarantee of the venue.
- A Signed contract serves as the only confirmation of a reservation.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Unless approved by the City, same day reservations are generally not allowed. For example, if the calendar shows “Busy” on a certain day, it is unlikely that a second reservation on the same day can be accommodated.
Contracts are processed using DocuSign eSignatures. Once your request is processed and a tentative booking is made, you will received the digital contract to review and sign.
CANCELLATIONS/REQUEST FOR REFUNDS
Lanterman Auditorium cancellation guidelines are as followed:
- With 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 100% of deposit refunded
- With less than 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 50% of deposit refunded
- With less than 5 days prior written cancellation notice received: no refund
CANCELLATIONS NOTICES MUST BE EMAILED TO Lantermancancel@lcf.ca.gov. Include your Contract Record Number in your email.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Users are required to comply with all current health orders and are responsible for implementing any protocols required by the health order for their group/event.