Organizations must provide a certificate of liability insurance with minimum liability limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence naming the City of La Cañada Flintridge as a certificate holder.
Lanterman Auditorium is located at 4491 Cornishon Avenue in La Cañada Flintridge.
To reserve the Lanterman Auditorium, Check Availability then submit an Inquiry Form below.
Important Notes Regarding Availability:
- Minimum of 20 days before the first day of use required for all applications.
- We are currently accepting requests until end of January 2023. Application beyond January 2023 will be rejected without a response.
- Availability subject to change without notice.
- Reservation requests do not constitute confirmation nor a guarantee of the venue.
- A Signed contract serves as the only confirmation of a reservation.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Unless approved by the City, a minimum two-hour gap is required between each reservation. For example, if the calendar shows “Busy” until 4 PM, you may submit a request starting from 6 PM.
Contracts are processed using DocuSign eSignatures. Once your request is processed and a tentative booking is made, you will received the digital contract to review and sign.
CANCELLATIONS/REQUEST FOR REFUNDS
Lanterman Auditorium cancellation guidelines are as followed:
- With 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 100% of deposit refunded
- With less than 45 days prior written cancellation notice received: 50% of deposit refunded
- With less than 5 days prior written cancellation notice received: no refund
CANCELLATIONS NOTICES MUST BE EMAILED TO Lantermancancel@lcf.ca.gov. Include your Contract Record Number in your email.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Users are required to comply with all current health orders and are responsible for implementing any protocols required by the health order for their group/event. All users will be required to sign the following COVID-19 notice with their contract.