On January 25, 2021, the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health (LAC DPH) reverted to the “Reopening Safer at Work and in the Community for Control of COVID-19” Health Order, as the State lifts the Regional “Stay-at-Home” Health Order. The current order is in effect until a new Health Officer Order is issued later this week to fully align with the State’s orders.
The current Health Officer Order immediately permits the following with adherence to sector specific protocols and physical distancing measures:
- Outdoor private gatherings up to three households and up to a total of 15 people,
- Museums, zoos, aquariums outdoor operations at 50% occupancy,
- Outdoor recreational activities are open,
- Fitness facilities open for outdoor operations,
- Personal care services open indoors at 25% capacity,
- Shopping centers and lower-risk retail open at 25% indoor capacity; food courts and common areas closed.
The following restrictions remain in effect until January 29, 2021.
- Restaurants, wineries and breweries remain open for pick-up, delivery, and take-out only.
- Non-essential businesses closed from 10:00pm to 5:00am.
To view the full County Health Order, please see the attached.
The City of La Canada Flintridge continues to support the directives issued by DPH and encourages all of our residents to comply with the social (physical) distancing measures and the use of face coverings whenever interacting with persons outside of your personal household.
A special e-mail address has been established to respond to concerns or questions from the community regarding the City’s response to the current crisis. Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the City will respond to you.