On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health (DPH) issued a revision to the “Safer at Work and in the Community” Health Order. The revised order allows private gatherings of persons from no more than three households. The following restrictions must be followed:
- The gathering must be held outside.
- The gathering should be limited to two hours or less in duration.
- Attendees must maintain 6 feet physical distance from each other and have a place to wash or sanitize their hands.
- Shared items may not be used during private gatherings.
- Singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged.
- Anyone who develops COVID-19 within 48 hours after attending a private gathering must notify DPH and should notify other attendees as soon as possible.
Additional details about private gatherings and the full health order can be viewed by clicking here.
The City of La Canada Flintridge continues to support the directives issued by DPH and encourages all of our residents to comply with the social (physical) distancing measures and the use of face coverings whenever interacting with persons outside of your personal household.
A special e-mail address has been established to respond to concerns or questions from the community regarding the City’s response to the current crisis. Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com and the City will respond to you.